Clic offers a range of activities to their students to benefit from the Seville way of life and to discover the beautiful city. Following, are some examples:
- In the school, Clic offers a range of cultural information and activities to learn more about Spain, such as cookery classes, art history, Spanish cinema, Spanish history, phonetics, salsa classes.
- Outside the school, in Seville and surrounding areas, there are many things to do and see with the school teachers as guides. Some of these include, The Cathedral, The town hall, The Reales Alcazares, Hospital de los Venerables, Casa de Pilatos.
- Shows: flamenco, concerts and theatre productions.
- Excursions: half and full day trips to places outside Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Cadiz, and trips to the beaches and mountains. Weekend excursions to Granada and Morocco.
- Exchange parties: Have a relaxed conversation with another student in Spanish and their native language.