Barcelona is an exciting place to be studying. That's why LSC Barcelona organise cultural and social activities for their students to take part in outside the classroom. The activities programme change every two weeks. Examples of these activities organised are:
- Welcome party to meet fellow students.
- Excursions to local places, in Barcelona itself and areas around.
- Spanish film evenings and concerts.
- "Exchange evenings" for students to informally chat with other students from the school in English, French or German.
- Nights out: to experience some of the best nightlife in Spain.
- Day trips: to towns and places of interest further than Barcelona.