Intensive Spanish Courses
- 20 hours/week: Our intensive group Spanish courses consist of 4 hours tuition per day, from Monday to Friday. Classes normally take place from 09.30 to 13.30, with a twenty-minute break for coffee taken halfway through the morning.
- During July and August, some intensive courses may be scheduled to take place in the afternoons-evenings, from 16.00 to 20.00. Students who attend afternoon classes are able to attend a special social program of visits and activities that takes place in the mornings.
- Maximum number: 10
- All levels: from beginners to very advanced.
- Age: 16 +
Intensive Plus Spanish Courses
- 26 hours per week.
- Same as the Intensive Course + 6 hours of cultural activities (1,5 hour a day from Tuesday to Friday)
- Minimum Spanish level: lower intermediate.
- Age: 16 +
- Our Individual Spanish Tuition Courses consist of 1, 2, 3 or more hours of one-to-one tuition per day.
- The contents, times and starting dates of these private classes can be arranged to suit your individual needs. We offer individual tuition at all levels from beginners to very advanced and to students of all ages. We can also offer similarly tailor-made classes for two students studying together, providing they have similar levels and linguistic needs.