There are many options for activities outside classes in Malaga due to its Mediterranean climate, allowing students to make the most of the outdoors.
- Flamenco classes from our very own teacher. Salsa is also an option.
- Cooking classes: Learn how to create traditional Spanish gastronomy with its Andalusian flavours.
- Cultural trips to nearby towns: Organised with the Malaga tourist board, take advantage of finding these local spots with a tour guide.
- Organised trips to larger cities: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla, Ronda, with a teacher as your guide.
- Workshops: discover more about Spanish literature, music, history and cinema. After class study tutorials are also offered.
- Meeting other students: Come and meet the other students at the welcome drink and say goodbye at the relaxed farewell dinner.