San Sebasti√°n is a city that creates an impact on account of its beauty and lifestyle. It offers extraordinary landscapes in the city centre itself: the contrast between the sea and the mountain.
We wish to draw you close to Spain¬īs cultural diversity from the particular perspective of our region: The Basque Country. The cultural and leisure activities proposed are an excellent opportunity to get to know our beautiful land and our rich culture, ancient and modern at the same time:
- Introductory visit to San Sebasti√°n.
- Excursions to fishing villages in the surrounding area.
- Guided visit to the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.
- Introduction to Basque language and culture.
- Visit to Chillida Museum.
- Trekking along the coast and cliffs.
- Pintxos (tapas) Tour in the Old Town.
- Dancing lessons.
And a short distance away: surf in Biarritz and Mundaka, hiking in the Pyrenees, the Pilgrim¬īs Route to Santiago, the wine cellars of Rioja and the avant-garde Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.