- Classes are held from Monday to Friday; the school is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 1 lesson --> 45 minutes.
- Groups with a maximum of 8 students.
- The minimum age of students is 18 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Standard Spanish Course
4 lessons per day of language tuition. This course is the best choice for everyone who is looking for a complete introduction to the Spanish language or wants to refresh and extend his/her language skills. In 20 units (1 unit = 45min) per week you will build upon your vocabulary and grammar knowledge step by step with oral and verbal exercises. This will soon enable you to find your way round daily situations in Spanish and to communicate with the locals. Of course, the thematic content will depend on your previous knowledge and experience of Spanish.
- Timetable 09.00-12.30
5 lessons per day: This very intensive course contains 30 units per week and is a challenging program for all those who either can't get enough of the Spanish language or simply want to learn more. In form and content this course, like the Intensive 20 course, acts in accordance with your individual knowledge and is available for all levels. The lessons include a variety of oral and verbal exercises that focus on practical situations in everyday life. The perfect course for everyone who wants to get the most of their trip to Tenerife.
- Timetable Standard Course morning schedule
- 1 additional class 09.00-14.00
The classes are completely adapted to your needs, interest and previous knowledge of the Spanish language. The teacher will respond to you individually and will teach you the language in the most unique way. The schedule is flexible and can be planned according to your wishes.
- Starting date every Monday
- Flexible schedule
- all levels
- Spanish for Tourism and Administration
- Spanish for Business
- Senior 50+Standard Courses