Our school in Valencia is located in the city centre, just a step away from all the interesting sights and services.
The school occupies an entire four-story building and offers excellent facilities for language study. It has 10 spacious classrooms with air-conditioning and natural light, all of which are perfectly equipped. In addition, students have a library, video room, students" room, computer room and rooftop terrace. We offer high-quality Spanish courses in a familiar and friendly atmosphere. Our aim is to teach you to speak Spanish as quickly as possible, while enjoying the Spanish lifestyle and culture. The school has modern facilities and offers a wide range of courses given by extremely professional teachers. We take care of all the details with respect to student lodgings, and encourage our students to participate in the cultural activities we organise every week.
Arrivals are usually on the Sunday before the start of the course. It is important that we know the aproximated time of arrival.
Students staying in host family or residence should go directly to their accommodation. Students living in shared apartment should phone the 24h emergency number on arrival to Valencia airport and go to their accommodation. A member of our staff will wait for the student to give the accommodation keys.
TRANSFER SERVICE: Our driver will wait for the student on arrival at the airport or station just outside the “Arrivals door” holding a sign with the students" name. The student will be driven directly to the accommodation. In case of delay or any emergency students should phone.
Beginner students will not have to take the placement test but have to come to the orientation meeting. The orientation meeting and test will take place at 08.30 am of every Monday in the school.
On the first course day students will receive their Welcome Folder with information of the school and courses, Valencia, activities etc.
What else do we offer?
Emergency 24-hour service
In the event of an emergency, students have an emergency 24-hour phone number they can call to ask for assistance.
Internet and Computers
The school has a computer room with free Internet connection available to al its students.
The school has a library and video room for the use of all its students.
Upon their arrival, students are given a student card . This enables them to obtain discounts in many stores and serves to identify them as students of the school.
We organise transfers to and from your accommodation when you arrive at or leave for the airport or railway station.
How get to the school
1.- From any part of the city
The school is located in the city centre in a street called “La Nave” it is a pedestrian street, it is popular as the original XV century building of the University of Valencia is there. It is next “Plaza Alfonso El Magnanimo” and “Pintor Sorolla” street. It" is well connected with any part of the city by bus and metro:
- By bus: 50 metres away from the school in “Pintor Sorolla” street (in front of the “Corte Inglés” door) there's a bus stop. Lines that stop here are: 4, 5B, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 26, 31, 32, 36, 70, 71, N2 ,N3.
- By metro: Colón station is just 50 metres away (also in front of the “Corte Inglés” entrance) line 3 stops there.
2.- From the airport
The airport is in the town of Manises, about 8 km from Valencia. Flights from the main cities of Spain and Europe land there. Moreover, Valencia has connecting flights via Madrid and Barcelona for destinations all over the world. If you would like more information, you can call the following telephone number: 902 400 500
- By taxi: You can take a taxi from the airport to the school or to your accommodation; it takes around 25 minutes and costs between 15,00 and 20,00€.
- By bus. You can take the “Aero-bus” it has three stops in the city (Avenida del Cid, Bailen and Angel Guimerá).
3.- From the train station
The trains coming from any point of the country stop at the "Estación del Norte", located in the heart of the city. Norte Railway Station: Tel. 902 24 02 02. To get to the school: just walk for 10 minutes.
4.- From The Bus Station
Generally, the coaches that connect Valencia with other regions terminate at the coach station, which is in the North of the city.
Once you get to the Coach Station, you can take a taxi, a bus or the metro to get to the school or your accommodation.
- By taxi. A taxi to the school will cost you around 8,00 €.
- By bus. Just outside the bus station there's a bus stop where you can take buses to most parts of the city. To go to the school take line 4 and stop at “Plaza Tetuan”.
- By metro. The nearest stop is Turia located at the Shopping Mall “Nuevo Centro” next to the bus station, there you can take line 1 (direction: "Plaza de España"), to go to the school stop at “Angel Guimera” and then change to line 3 and stop in “Colon” metro station from there you have a 5 minute walk to the school.